Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.552 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 216,961 £ (₨28,731) in Asansol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)