Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.199 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 24% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 310,077 £ (₨96,929) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)