Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1338.309 SYP / OMR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 9% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 199,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 181,919 £ (﷼ 136) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)