Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Ardabil have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01212 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 254,679 £ (﷼ 21,013,104) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)