Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 328%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43495 SYP / IQD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 228% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 642,651 £ (1,477,530 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)