Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 327%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43495 SYP / IQD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 245% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 641,320 £ (1,474,471 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)