Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.332 SYP / SAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 45% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 266,042 £ (﷼ 1,937) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)