Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Arak have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01602 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 72% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 699,158 £ (﷼ 43,648,140) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)