Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Arak have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 58% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 321,509 £ (﷼ 20,559,301) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)