Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Arak have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01588 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 65% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 669,305 £ (﷼ 42,154,848) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)