Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Arak have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01588 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 69% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 659,771 £ (﷼ 41,535,155) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (36 minutes ago)