Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.475 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 99% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 362,350 £ (2,820 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)