Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.122 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 111% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 790,143 £ (6,366 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)