Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 305%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.999 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 110% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 450,730 £ (3,415 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)