Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.422 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 175% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,030,871 £ (R$ 6,466) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)