Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 729.457 SYP / JOD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 223% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 667,905 £ (Dinar 916) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)