Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16144 SYP / MGA *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 403,352 £ (2,498,530 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)