Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 432%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 235% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 726,635 £ (CH$840,826) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)