Cost of living comparison between Antioch, Turkey and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.457 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 540,861 £ (3,693TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (37 minutes ago)