Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16169 SYP / MGA *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 115% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 400,694 £ (2,478,177 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)