Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16131 SYP / MGA *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 140% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 899,288 £ (5,574,890 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)