Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.547 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 82% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 372,948 £ (3,314TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (40 minutes ago)