Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 983%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 407% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,060,832 £ ($4,002) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)