Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.035 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 15% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 223,272 £ (₨27,789) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (about 1 hour ago)