Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.986 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 18% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 460,123 £ (₨57,616) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)