Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.540 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 13% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 205,380 £ (₨27,237) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (30 minutes ago)