Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Anaco have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.627 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 304,974 £ (Bs 5,907) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)