Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Anaco have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00645 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 82% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 361,859 £ (Bs 56,072,765) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)