Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 208,994 £ (﷼ 13,186,610) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)