Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01565 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 218,152 £ (﷼ 13,941,499) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)