Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 727.715 SYP / JOD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 223% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,310,762 £ (Dinar 1,801) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)