Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.692 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 25% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 509,002 £ (₨66,173) in Alwar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)