Cost of living comparison between Alwar, India and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.570 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 24% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 463,859 £ (₨61,278) in Alwar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (41 minutes ago)