Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.041 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 253,312 £ (RM2,110) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)