Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 395%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 542.770 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 178% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,084,743 £ (€1,999) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)