Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.925 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 87% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 378,696 £ (₨47,784) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)