Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.028 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 65% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 347,218 £ (₨43,249) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)