Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.908 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 216,112 £ (₨27,329) in Aligarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)