Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.837 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 195,434 £ (₨24,936) in Aligarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)