Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 326%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 604.865 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 197% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 632,655 £ (€1,046) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)