Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 563.919 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 202% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,178,829 £ (€2,090) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)