Cost of living comparison between Algeciras, Spain and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 562.997 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 169% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,007,157 £ (€1,789) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)