Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.215 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 163% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 527,631 £ (€872) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)