Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 407.840 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 129% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 414,437 £ (AU$1,016) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)