Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 611%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 258% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,453,465 £ ($2,822) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)