Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.707 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 124% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 476,437 £ (€787) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)