Cost of living comparison between Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 137.859 SYP / SAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 420,813 £ (﷼ 3,052) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)