Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.317 SYP / SAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 355% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 891,795 £ (﷼ 6,494) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)