Cost of living comparison between Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 137.874 SYP / SAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 380% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,800,246 £ (﷼ 13,057) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)