Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43605 SYP / IQD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 468,598 £ (1,074,631 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)