Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43495 SYP / IQD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 233,890 £ (537,741 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 2 hours ago)