Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.898 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 22% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 477,897 £ (1,310 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)