Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.802 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 221,110 £ (575 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)