Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43605 SYP / IQD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 72% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 698,267 £ (1,601,331 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)