Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.219 SYP / AED *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 276% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,409,242 £ (Dirham 10,050) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)