Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.237 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 12% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 208,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 182,262 £ (元2,300) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 3 hours ago)