Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.800 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 13% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 206,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 179,444 £ (元2,306) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)