Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.926 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 54% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 576,292 £ (₨72,705) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (31 minutes ago)