Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.974 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 94% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 373,850 £ (₨46,881) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)