Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.988 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 62% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 355,607 £ (₨44,518) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (37 minutes ago)