Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.199 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 401,876 £ (₨125,625) in Aizawl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)