Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.765 SYP / DZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 47% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 551,817 £ (115,807 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)