Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01591 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 72% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 670,142 £ (﷼ 42,123,015) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)