Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01589 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 62% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 606,775 £ (﷼ 38,176,492) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)