Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 223,540 £ (₨27,989) in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (about 1 hour ago)