Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.590 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 44% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 284,427 £ (₨37,474) in Ahmedabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)