Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.257 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 121% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 455,032 £ (8,387 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)