Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.700 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 298,562 £ (2,375TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)