Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.060 SYP / YER *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 145% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 995,451 £ (483,151 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)