Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 443%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 397.637 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 385% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,056,817 £ (AU$2,658) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)