Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 410%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 410.333 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 419% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,059,731 £ (AU$2,583) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)