Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.686 SYP / ETB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 179% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,045,041 £ (46,065 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)