Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.919 SYP / ETB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 168% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 489,846 £ (25,892 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)