Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.774 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 66% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 335,149 £ (2,381TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)