Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.832 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 93% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 725,020 £ (5,076TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)