Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.123 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 438,647 £ (3,246TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)