Cost of living comparison between Adana, Turkey and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 147.394 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 79% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 729,030 £ (4,946TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (39 minutes ago)