Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.759 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 72% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 673,095 £ (4,922TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)