Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.132 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 51% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 319,353 £ (2,900TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)